0.95mm PCB Drill Bit PCB Drilling Bit are cutting tools used to remove material to create holes, almost always of circular cross-section. 0.95mm PCB Drill Bit PCB Drilling Bit comes in many sizes and shapes and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials. In order to create holes, drill bits are usually attached to a drill, which powers them to cut through the workpiece, typically by rotation. The drill will grasp the upper end of a bit called the shank in the chuck.
If you’ve started designing your own PCBs in Eagle or Kicad and want to make your PCB a reality, you may start out with an etching system to pattern out traces. But that’s only half the job! You’ll also need a way to drill some tiny and accurate holes. That’s why we’ve started selling these PCB drill tips in a variety of sizes.
Features Of 0.95mm Straight Shank Electrical Twist Drill Bit:
- Tiny HSS drill bits offer the best heat resistance and good performance for drilling.
- Good toughness, wear resistance, strong drilling capacity.
- Full grinding, drilling fast.
- High quality and extra-long life.
- Suitable to drilling iron, steel, aluminum, plastic, wood, and others. Suitable for a small object processing.
Specifications Of 0.95 mm Mini Micro HSS Spiral Twist Drill Bit Drilling Tool:
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Material: HSS
- Size: 0.95mm
- 1 x 0.95mm PCB Drill Bit
Best Online Shopping website for 0.95mm Spiral Twist HSS PCB Drill Bits at a cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.