14 Dip 8 bit Microcontroller PIC16F676
PIC16F676 microcontroller is from ‘PIC16F’ family and is made by MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY. This microchip controller is an 8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller and is very popular among hobbyists and engineers due to its features, cost and small size. This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchip’s powerful PIC® MCU architecture into a 14-pin package and features 8 channels for the 10-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter, 1 comparator and 128 bytes of EEPROM data memory. This 8-bit CMOS microcontroller is easily adapted for automotive, industrial, appliances and consumer entry-level product applications that require field re-programmability.
Features Of 14-Pin Flash-Based 8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller PIC 16F676:
- 128 bytes of EEPROM Data Memory.
- Programmable pull-up resistors.
- Individually selectable analogue channels.
- ICD2 programming support or debugging support with optional header adapter.
- 8 oscillator selections including precision 4 MHz RC oscillator with programmable calibration and Power-on Reset.
Specifications Of PIC16F676 14DIP 8 Bit Microcontroller:
- Program Memory Type: Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB): 1.75
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS): 5
- SRAM (B): 64
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes): 128
- Timers: 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- ADC Input: 8 ch, 10-bit
- Number of Comparators: 1
- Temperature Range (°C): -40 to 125
- Operating Voltage Range (V): 2 to 5.5
- Pin Count: 14
- 1 x 14 Dip 8-bit Microcontroller PIC16F676
Best Online Shopping website for 14 Dip 8-bit Microcontroller PIC16F676 in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.