Instructions Of 12.6V Cell Charging Protecting Module 3S 20A Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger:
- Note 1: In accordance with the diagram wiring 0 V, 3.7 V (B -) (B1) (B2), 11.1 V, 7.4 V (B +), don't deliberately short circuit!
- Note 2: After the connected line need to recharge, just can have output.
- Note 3: 3 series battery, please make sure that each set of the battery voltage, if not, please separate with each set of batteries in series. Discharge test, the battery voltage drops quickly is a bad battery.
- Note: don't put the good cells and in bad! Three groups of battery capacity/internal resistance as close as possible! (2 + 1 good battery, the use effect of poor battery = the use effect of three bad battery).
Specifications Of 3S 20A Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 Charger Protection Board:
- Model: HX - 3 s - 01 charging pressure range: 4.25 + / - 0.05 v to 4.35 v
- Size: 50 * 16 * 1.0 mm discharge voltage range: 2.3 + / - 0.05 v to 3.0 v
- Maximum working current: 5-6 - a working temperature: - 40 - + 50 ℃
- Maximum instantaneous current: 8 a storage conditions: - 40 - + 80 ℃
- Static electricity: less than 30 ua useful life: more than 50000 hours
- Resistance: less than 45 m Ω short circuit protection: to protect and restore must charge
- Charging voltage: 12.6 V - 13 V
- The protection plate size of 50 * 16 * 1.0 mm;Components for the S - 8254 aa protection chip and AO4407 * 4;
- 1 x 3S BMS 20A Li-ion Lithium Battery 18650 PCB Charger