3x3mm Flexible Coupling Shaft can connect your driving shaft with the driven shaft. 3x3mm Flexible Coupling Shaft, it is very efficient in eliminating any misalignment to the possible extent. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Aluminium Flexible Coupling. This Flexible coupling with an outer diameter of 19mm and a length of 25mm is machined aluminum coupling. The first bore diameter is 3mm and the second bore diameter is 3mm also. It comes with the spiral cut in the middle along its length which makes it flexible so they can be fit to two shafts even if they are not perfectly co-linear and will help reduce binding effects. Such couplings are also known as Beam coupling, helical coupling, Flexible coupling.
We have also a large variety of coupling in different sizes like 12x12, 3x6.35, 6x8, 4x8, 10x10 etc.
Features of 3x3mm Flexible Coupling Shaft:
- Absorption of parallel, angular misalignments and shaft end-play by spring action.
- Corrosion resistance and High Durability.
- For little torque, shaft connect.
- One-piece construction with long-lasting performance.
- Low moment of inertia offering constant velocity.
- Widely used in drive systems for encoders, instrumentation, lead screws, small pumps, feed rollers and anywhere light to medium duty, torsionally flexible coupling is required.
Specifications of 3x3mm Flexible Coupling Shaft:
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Outer Diameter: 19mm
- Length: 25mm
- First bore diameter: 3mm
- Second bore diameter: 3mm
- Main Color: Silver Tone
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Structure: Gear, Flexible or Rigid
Best Online Shopping website for 3x3mm Rigid Shaft Flexible Types of Coupling Here you get 3x3mm Flexible Rigid Shaft Types of Coupling at a reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.
1 x 3x3mm Flexible Coupling Shaft