4 Digit 7 Segment Common Cathode LED is ideally suited to adding a display to your project. 4 Digit 7 Segment Common cathode LED Screen Display is compatible with prototyping boards such as the MB-102 which feature standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm. This Common Cathode 7 Segment module lets you display your information in a bold and bright way, taking your project to new levels of display, writing all manners of numbers and words with numbers from 0-9, and A-F. This Seven Segment module has Red LEDs that are powered via a connection to 3.3 – 5V. The 7 segment display operates by being supplied with VCC to a particular segment pin. Following which applying GND to both a particular D pin will cause a specific segment on a specific digit to illuminate.
Features of 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Cathode LED Screen Display:
- It is an electronic display device for displaying decimal numerals.
- It is widely used in digital clocks, electronic meters, basic calculators, etc.
- It is also known as the “seven-segment indicator”.
- Parallel control
- 0.56″(inch) Height digits
- Suitable for use with 220 Ohm resistors
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
Specifications of 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Cathode LED Screen Display:
- Pin Number:12 pins
- Digit Number: 4 digits Common Cathode
- Forward Voltage: 1.9V
- Max forward current: 20mA
- Digit Height: 0.56 inch / 1.4 cm
- Size (L x W ): 2 x 0.75 inch / 5 x 1.9 cm
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V DC Input (resistor required)
- 1 x 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Cathode LED Screen Display
Best online shopping website for 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Cathode LED Screen Display in a cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and all over Pakistan