Laser Non-modulator Receiving Module is a sensor for Raspberry Pi and Arduino to receive the laser output Laser Detector module provides a digital output. Normally, the output is LOW, and when it receives laser radiation, it will go to HIGH. For example, with this product, you can build a laser harp. The product also comes with a LED power supply circuit, the required resistors, and the filtration capacitor, offering a better interface with Arduino.
Features And Specifications Of High-Level Non-modulator Tube Laser Receiver Detect Sensor Module:
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -30ºc ~ 85ºc
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 8 mm (LxWxH)
- Output high level when received the laser signal
- Output low level when not receive laser signal.
- Application: Electronic Circuits
NOTE: The sensor uses a non-modulated laser receiver, please use indoors where no light, sunlight or other fixtures may interfere, recommended for use in dark environments
- 1 x Laser Non-modulator Tub Sensor Receiving Module
Best online shopping website for 5V Laser Receiver Module High-Level Laser Light Detected Sensor Module For Arduino at cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan