6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft
Best Online Shopping website for 6.35x10mm Rigid Flexible Coupling Shaft Here you get 6.35x10mm Rigid Flexible Coupling Shaft in reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan. 6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft can connect your driving shaft with the driven shaft. 6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft, it is very efficient in eliminating any misalignment to the possible extent. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Aluminium Flexible Coupling. This Flexible coupling with the outer diameter of 19mm and the length of 25mm is machined aluminium coupling. First bore diameter is 6.35mm and the second bore diameter is of 10mm also. It comes with the spiral cut in the middle along its length which makes it flexible so they can be fit to two shafts even if they are not perfectly co-linear and will help reduce binding effects. Such couplings are also known as Beam coupling, helical coupling, Flexible coupling.
We have also a large variety of coupling in different sizes like 4x6, 4x6.35, 4x8, 5x5, 5x6.35, 6x6, 6x8, 6.35x8, 8x8 etc.
Features of 6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft:
- Absorption of parallel, angular misalignments and shaft end-play by spring action.
- Corrosion resistance and High Durability.
- For little torque, shaft connect.
- One-piece construction with long-lasting performance.
- Low moment of inertia offering constant velocity.
- Widely used in drive systems for encoders, instrumentation, lead screws, small pumps, feed rollers and anywhere light to medium duty, torsionally flexible coupling is required.
Specifications of 6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft:
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Outer Diameter: 19mm
- Length: 25mm
- First bore diameter: 6.35mm
- Second bore diameter: 10mm
- Main Color: Silver Tone
- Torsional stiffness: Zero backlash
- Standard or Nonstandard: Standard
- Structure: Gear, Flexible or Rigid
1 x 6.35x10mm Flexible Coupling Shaft