6 mm x 6 mm tactile electromechanical push-button switches are momentary normally opened print mount switches. They are commonly used in many consumer electronic devices such as interface control panels, instruments, keyboards, or keypad applications.
The tactile switches are available in through-hole or SMD mounting with solder terminals. The switching current is 50 mA maximum with a switching voltage of 12 VDC maximum. They provide reliable tactile feedback on input, a simple assembly, and provide a long lifetime (greater than 105 actuations).
Features Of 6x6mm Right Angle Momentary Tactile Micro Pushbutton Switch:
- Built-in bracket for easy mounting.
- Through-hole right angle mounting type.
- Made of durable plastic and metal external material, could be used for a long time. The right-angle through-hole mounting type.
- Easy to install.
- Long lifetime.
- Simple assembly.
- Reliable tactile feedback on input.
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances, and more.
Specifications Of PCB Momentary Mini Small Tactile Tact Push Button Switch Right Angle 6 x 6 x 1.6mm:
- Product Name: Tact Switch
- Contact Type: Momentary Contact
- Switch Dimension: 6 x 6 x 1.6mm
- Panel Shape: Square
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Colour: Black, Silver Tone
- 1 x PCB Right Angle Momentary Tactile Push Button
Best Online Shopping website for 6×6x1.6mm Right Angle PCB Mini Momentary Tactile Push Button Switch at a cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.