This is MAX7219 Based Serial 8-Digit 7 Segment LED Display Module. This is also called LED Tube Display. This LED module Arduino has an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display drivers, which connects the microprocessor and 8 digit 7-segment digital LED display. A convenient four-wire serial interface can connect all common microprocessor. From this 7 segment module, each data can be addressed in the update without rewriting all displays. MAX7219 module display also allows the user to select each data encoding or no coding. The 7 segment display module arduino also has a 150µA low-power shutdown mode, analogue and digital brightness control, a scan-limit register allows the user to display 1-8 bit data.
Features Of MAX7219 LED 8 Digit 7 Segment Panel Arduino:
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- MAX7219 digital display control module
- This module is compatible with 5V and 3.3V microcontrollers.
- You can use it FOR ARDUINO
- MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver,
- which connects your microprocessor to a 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits.
- Only three IO ports are used to drive the eight-digit display.
- MAX7219 supports flicker-free displays as well as cascading displays.
Specifications Of Seven Segment Display Module:
- No of Digits: 8
- Power: 5V
- Interface Type: SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE Serial Interface
- Maximum Clock: 10MHz
- Digit LED Color: Bright RED
- Cascading Ability: Can be chained or cascaded to drive unlimited units
- Display Driver: MAX7219
- Material: PCB + Electronic Components
- Size: 82 * 15 * 18mm
Related Documents and Downloads
- MAX7219 Datasheet
- Sample code for Arduino
- 1 x MAX7219 Module, the colour of PCB maybe green or blue or black (Tested and QC-OK module)
- 2 x 5 pin male to male header
Best Online Shopping website for 8 Digit 7 Segment Module Assembled MAX7219 in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.