A wire-wound resistor is an electrical passive device that limits or restricts current flow in a circuit. Wirewound resistors are constructed using a conductive wire. The conductive wire is then wound around a non-conductive core. The conductive wire can be made of varying alloys and thicknesses to control the resistance value. Wirewound resistors are typically used in high power and industrial applications such as circuit breakers and fuses.
Features Of 100W 0.5R 0.5RJ Metal Aluminum Case Golden Metal Shell Case Heatsink Resistor:
- It has the characteristics of small size, high power, and high precision.
- It is sealed by professional technology.
- It has the advantages of stronger heat resistance, higher temperature resistance, moisture resistance, high anti-vibration, and explosion protection. Scope of application: Testing power supply, frequency converter, automobile LED lamp, automation equipment, audio, frequency divider, servo industry, and other harsh industrial control environments.
- It conforms to ROHS specification and LEAD-FREE lead-free standard.
Specifications Of 5.0 Ohm 0.5R 100W Watt Aluminum Shell Case Wirewound Golden Resistor:
- Model: 100WR5J
- Resistance Value: 0.5 Ohm
- Technics: Wirewound
- Power Rating: 100W
- Resistance Tolerance: 5%±0.1Ω
- Body Size: 60mmx22mmx15mm(2.4"x0.87"x0.59")
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Gold Tone
- Net Weight: 35g
- 1 x 0.5R 100W Watt Resistor
Best online shopping website for Aluminum Wirewound Golden 0.5R 100W Watt Resistor at a cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Sibbi, Kohat, Mardan, Rawalpindi, and all over Pakistan.