This is a 5V 4-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. This 4-way relay module can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. This four-channel relay module is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. 5 volts relay driver module has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by the microcontroller. This relay module board allows a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM with digital outputs to control larger loads and devices like AC or DC Motors, electromagnets, solenoids, and incandescent light bulbs.
Features Of Arduino 5V 4 Channel Relay Module:
- Arduino UnofLeonardo/Seeeduino compatible, other board or microcontroller via jumper cables.
- Interface via digital 1/0 pins 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Relay screw terminals.
- Standardized shield shape and design.
- LED working status indicators for each relay.
- High quality relays COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay.
Specifications Of 4 Channel DC 5V Relay Module Board For Arduino Raspberry Pi:
- Output controllable: Digital
- Compatible: With any 5V microcontroller such as Arduino.
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Control signal: TTL level
- Max. switching voltage: 250VAC/30VDC
- Max. switching current: 10A
- Size: 76mm x 56mm x 17mm
- 1 x 4-Channel 5V Relay Module
Best Online Shopping website for Arduino 4 Channel 5V Relay Module Board Expansion Board 4 WAY Output Relay 4 Channel Relay Module Circuit in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.