The 2.4 inch TFT LCD Shield Touch Screen Module For Arduino is a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built-in microSD card connection. The 2.4 inch TFT LCD display screen has excellent vivid colour contrast. This Arduino Uno TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colourful (18-bit 262,000 different shades). 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. TFT LCD Arduino Uno has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
Features Of Arduino Uno 2.4 inch TFT LCD Shield:
- 2.4 inch LCD TFT display
- Bright, 4 white-LED backlights, on by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- Colorful, 18-bit 262,000 different shades
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- Spfd5408 controller with built-in video RAM buffer
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analogue 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analogue 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the micro SD
Specifications Of Arduino Uno Touch Screen:
- 240*320 pixels resolution
- 5v supply voltage
- 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Size: 71 x 52 x 7mm
- Arduino pins 2, 3, A5, and A4 are free and you can use them to connect this shield.
How To Use:
As with all Arduino Shields, connecting to the Arduino is simply a matter of plugging the shield in. Take care to align the pins correctly, and ensure the bottom of the shield does not make contact with the Arduino USB port.
- 1 x 2.4" TFT LCH Shield For Arduino Uno
- SPFD5408 LCD Controller Datasheet
- Mcufriend 2.4″ LCD TFT libraries and avoid white screen setup