Atmel ATMEGA328P 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller is a high performance, low power controller from Microchip. Atmel ATMEGA328P 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller like the ATmega168, with double the flash space.
Features of Atmel ATMEGA328P 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller:
- Practically does the work for you, durable and useful.
- Good reliability and lifelong lasting time are useful and durable.
- Only an ATmega328 in DIP package, without the optiboot bootloader pre-loaded.
- You have to use code in your custom embedded project.
- It's like the ATmega168, with double the flash space.
- 32K of program space. 23 I/O lines, 6 of which are channels for the 10-bit ADC.
- Runs up to 20MHz with external crystal.
- Package can be programmed in circuit. 1.8V to 5V operating voltage!
- To get this chip working with IDE, you will need an external 16MHz crystal or resonator, a 5V supply, and a serial connection.
Specifications of Atmel ATMEGA328P 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller:
- 4.5V-5.5V operating range
- Up to 20MHz
- Part: ATMEGA328P-AU
- 32kB Flash program memory
- 1kB EEPROM
- 2kB Internal SRAM
- Two8-bit Timer/Counters
- One16-bit Timer/Counter
- RTC with separate oscillator
- 6 PWM Channels
- 8 Channel 10-bit ADC
- Serial USART
- Master/Slave SPI interface
- 2-wire (I2C) interface
- Watchdog timer
- Analog comparator
- 23 IO lines
- Data retention: 20 years at 85oC/ 100 years at 25oC
- 1 x Atmel ATMEGA328P 8 Bit 28 Pins Microcontroller
- Atmel Product Page