Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer is the most significant component found in many electrical devices for controlling the tone, bass as well as volume. Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer is due to the fact that resistors can be connected together with the other components to form filters for the desired level. They can also be used in computer monitors for colour or positioning as well as dimming or switching lamps. This is achieved through digital to analogue and analogue to digital circuits; one additional advantage is that the knob can be turned instead of typing a value every time you want to change the tint or brightness.
We have also 1M OHM Variable Resistor, Rotary Potentiometer Variable Resistor etc.
Features of Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer:
- The potentiometer taper is the relationship between the mechanical position and resistance ratio.
- Potentiometers values are often marked with a readable string indicating the total resistance, such as “100k” for a 100 kOhm potentiometer.
- The resolution of a potentiometer is the smallest possible change in resistance ratio.
- Potentiometers are used in a very wide range of industries and applications, it would be difficult to list all applications here. It can be used as a control input, position measurement or calibration component and much more.
Specifications of Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer:
- Material: Carbon film Metal
- Tolerance: +/-10%
- Turn Number: Dual Turn
- Terminals Number: 6
- Features: Round Shaft
1 x Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer
Best Online Shopping website for Dual Stereo Volume Type Variable Resistor Potentiometer in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.