MACH3 Interface Board CNC 5 Axis with Optocoupler latest upgrade 5 axis breakout board is specially designed for the CNC single-axis 2-phase stepper driver controller, such as TB6560, M542, M542H, MA860H, 2M542, 2M982, DM542(A), DM860(A), etc. single-axis stepper driver controller series. With this 5 axis breakout board, any 1-5 single-axis stepper driver controllers can be directly controlled by the PC via the MACH3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc. HALLROAD.ORG.
Features Of Mach3 Breakout Board:
- Maximum support 5-axis stepper motor driver controllers
- Compatible with MACH3, Linux CNC (EMC2), etc. parallel-control CNC software.
- USB power supply and peripherals power phases are separate to protect computer security.
- All the signals are to-isolate which can protect your computer security.
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Cutter alignment, etc.
- Wide input voltage range: 12-24V, and with anti-reverse function.
- One relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc.
- Output 0-10V analog voltage for the inverter to control the spindle speed.
- All the way to the relay output port, control spindle switch. Output port P17 mouth.
- Open all 17 ports, which can be accessed with the optocoupler drive, 5-axis stepper motor can be controlled.
- Pin P1 as PWM outputs can be controlled with optocoupler input spindle governor.
- Can be accessed by a common cathode or common anode input level to 5V drive.
- All the way through the optocoupler isolated 0-10V analog voltage output can be controlled with the corresponding analog interface converter to control the spindle speed. Output port P1 port.
1 x MACH3 Interface Board.
Best Online Shopping website for Mach3 Breakout USB Board 5 Axes CNC Breakout Board With Optical Coupler For MACH3 Stepper Motor Drive. Here you get the best Mach3 Breakout Board 5 Axes CNC Breakout Board at a reasonable price than any other CNC Controller in Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.