This is Arduino UNO R3 and its uploading interface is Micro USB socket. The Arduino Uno r3 micro USB is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Online Shopping website for Micro USB Arduino Uno R3. Here you get Micro USB Arduino Uno R3 in reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, and all over Pakistan.
It is 100% compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 program, expansion shields, IDE.
Features Of Arduino Uno:
1. Direct by phone with Micro USB cable to the burning process: 2. Using Micro USB interface, compatible with more expansion boards: 3. USB to serial chip (CH340) supports win7 / win8 32bits, 64bits,Windows 10, Linux.
Specifications Of Arduino Uno:
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 150 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader SRAM
- 2 KB (ATmega328) EEPROM
- 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
Package includes In Arduino Uno SMD:
- 1x Micro USB Arduino Uno R3