Soldering Iron Bit KD-M-I
- Lead-free alloy iron electric plating close-grained, very long life about 3-4 times compared to domestic products.
- Product surface use special material handling, tip end with coating processing, so as to ensure the tip not turn black under the high temperature.
- Good performance in tin-on and tin melting, solder joints uniform, and fluent soldering.
- Make use of imported raw material-non-oxide copper, use special molding machine to process, the tip size very precise.
- With high anti-oxidation, good most performance, quick thermal conductivity, the product quality has reached the world's top grade.
- Made with pure oxygen-free copper.
- Long time electroplating makes the plating layer more denser, the life time is longer than other tips.
- Short lead time for standard robot tips.
- 1 x Soldering Iron Bit KD-M-I