The 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7-core-based STM32F746NG (STM32F746NGH6 order code) microcontroller. The 32F746G Disco kit is used as a reference design for user application development before porting to the final product, thus simplifying the application development. The discovery board kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features. The ARDUINO connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards. The 32F746GDISCOVERY board is provided with the STM32CubeF7 MCU package, which offers an STM32 comprehensive software HAL library as well as various software examples.
Features Of STM32F746G DISCO:
- 32F746GDISCOVERY, Discovery kit with STM32F746NG MCU
- The STM32F7 discovery kit allows users to develop and share applications with the STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex-M7 core.
- The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features.
- The Arduino connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
Specifications Of STM32F746G Discovery:
- STM32F746NGH6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbytes of Flash memory and 340 Kbytes of RAM, in BGA216 package
- On-board ST-LINKN2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability
- Mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
- USB functions: virtual COM poll, mass storage, debug pon
- 4 3-inch 4801272 colour LCD-TFT with capacitive touch screen
- Camera connector
- SAI audio codec
- Audio line-in and line out jack
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Two ST MEMS microphones
- SPDIF RCA input connector
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- 128-MOit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 128-MOit SORAM (64 Mbits accessible)
- Connector for microSD card
- RF-EEPROM daughterboard connector
- USB OTG HS with Micro-AB connectors
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connectors
- Ethernet connector compliant with IEEE-802 3-2002
- Five power supply options
- ST LINK/V2-1
- USB FS connector
- USB HS connector
- VIN from Arduino connector
- External 5 V from the connector
- Power supply output for external applications: 33 V or 5 V
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, pan of STM32Cube package
- Supported by a wide choice of integrated development environments
- 1 x STM32F746G DISCO Discovery Board Kit
Best Online Shopping website for STM32F746G-DISCO Discovery Kit in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.