The USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL processors is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL Processors simply consists of an ATMega88 or an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components. The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver; no special USB controller is needed.Specifications and Features :
- Model No.: USB ASP AVR Programming Device for ATMEL Processors
- Compatible Chips:
- ATMega Series
- Tiny Series
- Classic Series
- CAN Series
- PWM Series
Features of USBASP Programmer
- Support for AVRDude Allows you to read or write the microcontroller EEPROM,firmware, fuse bits and lock bits Support for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows XP,7,8 5 KB/sec maximum write speed Software controlled SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1.5MHz) 10 pin ISP interface Supported microcontrollers include:
- Mega Series : ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168, ATmega328, ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164, ATmega169, ATmega2560, ATmega2561, ATmega32, ATmega324, ATmega329, ATmega3290, ATmega64, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega8515, ATmega8535.
- Tiny Series : ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny15, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny2313.
- Classic Series : AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2333, AT90S2343, AT90S4414, AT90S4433, AT90S4434, AT90S8515, AT90S8535.
- CAN Series : AT90CAN128
- PWM Series : AT90PWM2, AT90PWM3.
1 x USB ASP AVR Programming Device.
1 x FRC cable.