USB OTG cable allows USB devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to allow other USB devices, such as USB pen drives, digital cameras, mouse or keyboard, to be attached for data transfer A mobile phone may read from removable media as the host device, but present itself as a USB Mass Storage Device when connected to a host computer.
When two USB devices are connected and one of them is a USB OTG device, a communication link is established. The device controlling the link is called the master or host, while the other is called the slave or peripheral.
- USB 2.0 / 3.0 compatible
- Protocols supported:
- Host Negotiation Protocol
- Session Request Protocol
- Attach Detection Protocol
- Designed for typical 5V DC USB applications
- Side A = Type A Micro-USB Male
- Side B = Type B USB Female
- 1x USB OTG Cable for Android Mobile Smartphones