YIHUA-850, YIHUA-850AD Hot Air Rework Station
- YIHUA-850AD hot air rework station applies the LED display for the air gun temperature displaying and controlling. When using, the temperature fluctuation is below 15℃.
- It applies the high quality air pump to make wind. If equipped with smaller nozzle, the stronger wind it will make.
- Its handle with ceramic skeleton heater has the characteristics such as high stability and long service life.
- Handle wind tube of the equipment is made of silicone material. That means the tube is flexible, and resistant to high temperature. It won't be damaged within 30s when contacting with the 300℃ soldering iron.
|Working Voltage||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|
|Working Condition||0 ~ 40℃ relative humidity < 80%|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 80℃ relative humidity < 80%|
|Temperature Range||100℃ ~ 450℃|
|Air Supply Mode||Pump air supply|
|Air Flow||24L/min (Max.)|
|Temperature Stability||±15℃ (static state)|
|Heating Element||Ceramic skeleton heater|
- Machine: 1pc
- Manual: 1pc
- Air gun handle: 1pc
- Nozzles: 3pcs (5mm, 8mm, 10mm)
- IC extractor: 1pc
- Handle frame: 1pc
- Power plug: 1pc
The hot air rework station is used for desoldering a variety of components, including SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, etc. If equipped with the smaller nozzle, it offers stronger wind that is applicable for single solder desoldering.