1. IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module sensor when detects an obstacle in front of the signal , the green indicator light on the board level , while low-level continuous output signal OUT port , the module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 °, the distance can detect potential is adjusted clockwise adjustment potentiometer to detect the distance increases , counter-clockwise to adjust the potentiometer to reduce the detection distance.
2. Active infra-red sensor to detect the reflected , and thus the shape of the reflectivity of the target detection range is critical . the minimum detection distance which black , white maximum , small objects from a small area , a large area from the Grand.
3. The output port(OUT) sensor module can be directly connected to the micro controller I/O port , you can directly drive a 5V relay.
4. Connection : VCC-VCC, GND-GND, OUT-IO
5. Using the comparator LM393, stable
6. Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules . When the power is turned on, the red power indicator light.
7. Board size : 3.1CM * 1.5CM
Module interface specification:
1. VCC: external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
2. GND: GND External
3. OUT: small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)