The SS coating on these drill bits is harder than a TiCN coating and withstands high temperatures. It protects the bits from abrasion and wears when drilling steel, stainless steel, and heat-resistant alloys. Carbide micro drill bits provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. They create precise holes with a smooth finish and often eliminate the need for reaming the hole after drilling. Carbide bits require a rigid setup such as a fixed-spindle machine. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.
Features Of 1.45mm Tip Spiral Flute Tungsten Carbide Micro PCB Drill Bits:
- It has a large scrap of discharge space, little resistance.
- Smooth during the scraps discharge.
- Use high-quality materials and grinding process makes a bit more sharp cutting edge
- Reduce cutting force and broken drill, improve the quality of the hole wall.
- Carbide rods and tungsten steel rods, with high hardness, high wear resistance, high strength, resistance to bending,
- anti-impairment and long tool life.
- Range of processing: PCB, SMT, the CNC, mold, plastic, copper, stainless steel, and other precision metal parts processing.
- Drill bit chip evacuation space large, chip evacuation resistance small, chip removal smooth.
- In favor of efficient cutting, avoid offsetting drilling.
Specifications Of 1.45mm Micro PCB Drill Bit 3.175mm Shank For Engraving Machine:
- Material: Carbide (Tungsten Steel)
- Cutting diameter:1.45mm
- Shank Diameter: 3.175mm(18")
- Overall: about 38mm
- 1 x 1.45mm Micro Engraving Drill Bit
Best Online Shopping website for 1.45mm Carbide Steel PCB CNC Jewelry Micro Engraving Drill Bit at a cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad, and all over Pakistan.