5V 16-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 50-60mA driver current. Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A
Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) Indication LED to Relay output status Size: 18 x 9 x 1.6cm
- power supply to meet the range DC 12V;
- 2 power supply according to the wiring diagram request can not be reversed ;
- 3 product LM2596S buck chip slight fever is a normal phenomenon , relays, long working hours have a normal fever phenomenon , are normal ;
- 4 relay load load power to give leave some margin , should avoid high-power ( about 2000W) and long working environment , there will be some impact on the life of the product .
- 1,12V relay contact capacity 10A 250V, with optocoupler protection. Onboard power supply module does not need an external power supply . I / O port driver is active low.
- 2 , can be used as microcontroller development board module can be used as appliance control, can be used as PLC extended output.
- 1, the control signal voltage range: trigger signal is low 0-2V; high voltage must not exceed 5V.
- 2, using the industry’s top -quality isolation optocouplers, strong anti-jamming ability , stable performance ; trigger current is only 3mA.
- 3,1-16 road can be any full on / off , or any road.
- 4, the output forms: direct connect AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A load.
- 5 , each relay common terminal COM are independent , user-friendly access to different signals , each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port .
- 6 , each relay is equipped with motion lights , pull off, off off.
- 7 , interface design humane, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads , very convenient.
- 8 with four mounting bolts holes for easy installation.
- 9, PCB board size : 180MM (L) * 90MM (W) * 20MM (H).
- Supply voltage : 12V (DC)
- Supply Current : more than 200mA
- Each relay can load : 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)