MACH3 Charge Pump 2 Channel Pulse Delay Control Module Board used for delay purpose while powering up your computer or laptop.
- This module can connect to the MACH3 interface board. There are 2 channels on the board. one is used for charge pump, the other one as a delay control function.
- The charge pump function is designed to solve the machine error caused by the unsteady pulse output from the start parallel port when the MACH3 software is not started.
- 5V power supply is used on the board. A and B are input, respectively controlling the on-off of A and B relays.
- The jumper pin on the board and the potentiometer are used to adjust the sensitivity of the pulse input to the response of the relay
- The six terminal port detail printed on the front of the board, namely 5V GND INB GND GND INA
- Power supply:5V
- Channel: 2
- Size: 5.7*4.5*1.5cm/2.2*1.8*0.6in
- Weight: Approx.45g/1.6oz
Wiring method:(used for charge pump):
- Connect the INA and INB on the board. Then connected to P14 of MACH3. Set P14 port on MACH3 as a charge pump port.
- The EN pin (EN+) of each shaft motor drive of X, Y,Z,A and B to be controlled is connected in parallel, and the EN+ of each drive is connected to 5V. The EN- pin of each drive is connected together and connected to the intermediate relay output pin of A circuit relay of this module. The N/C pin of the relay is connected to GND
- The ground wire of PWM output by the spindle, or the signal controlled by 0-10, is interrupted from the middle, and one side is connected to the relay output pin in the middle of the B relay. The N/O pin of the relay is then connected to the ground wire controlled by 0-10 of the frequency converter.
Wiring method:(used for Delay Control Module):
- turn on the B, C of MACH3. It is equipped with two impulse control outlets.
- 5V of interface board, ground wire, and configured interfaces are connected to INA, INB. When G code has B and C have pulse output. The relay will move. The size of the pulse determines the length of the delay. Generally from 1 second to half an hour is ok. The delay precision is within 0.5 seconds.
1 x MACH3 Charge Pump 2 Channel Pulse Delay Control Module Board