- MAX6675 module is a 12-bit resolution serial thermocouple analog-to-digital converter, internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit, linearity correction, and thermocouple break detection.
- Simple SPI serial port temperature value output , its temperature resolution capability is 0. 25 Degree, cold junction compensation range -20℃～ 85℃, wide operating voltage range DC3~5V.
- Combining the module and the IO port of the MCU via Dupont cables, the temperature value of the K-type thermocouple can be directly read using the SPI protocol.
- Module interface: GND VCC SCK CS SO; Set screw M6
MAX6675 K Type Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Features:
- Simple SPI serial port temperature value output
- On-chip cold junction compensation
- High impedance differential input
- Thermocouple disconnection detection
- With a fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation, set screw M6
- Working voltage range is 3.0~5.5V, operating current 50mA
- The operating temperature range of -20℃~ 85℃
- The temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1.5 °C
- Module Interface: GND VCC SCK CS SO
- Supply voltage: 3~5V DC
- 1 x MAX6675 Module
- 1 x connector