Single Mode FC APC Fiber Optic Solid Square Type Adapter For FTTX Distribution
Availability: In Stock
FC/APC to FC/APC Singlemode Simplex Square Solid Type One Piece Copper Fiber Adapter, Female to Female, 0.2dB Insertion Loss Fiber optic adapter, sometimes also called coupler, is a small device designed to terminate or link the fiber optic cables or fiber optic connectors between two fiber optic lines. By linking two connectors precisely, fiber optic adapters allow the light sources to be transmitted at most and lower the loss as much as possible. At the same time, fiber optic adapters have the merits of low insertion loss, good interchangeability and reproducibility. FS.COM supplies a wide range of mating sleeves and hybrid adapters, including special male to female hybrid fiber optic adapter.
- Single mode,
- Simplex panel cutouts,
- Panel clip for easy installation,
- Increase panel density and quick plug in installation,
- Available in several standard colors,
- Meet Bellcore GR-326 standard.
- Designed for fiber optic Connectivity;
- Fiber optic system applications;
- FTTX distribution;
- Handle bandwidth-intensive applications.