The resistive element exists out of an insulated metallic wire that is winded around a core of non-conductive material. The wire material has a high resistivity and is usually made of an alloy such as Nickel-chromium (Nichrome) or a copper-nickel-manganese alloy called Manganin
- 2W Rated Power
- 10 K ohm Resistance
- 5% Tolerance
- Product Name : Wire Wound Potentiometer;
- Model : WXD3-13-2W-10K;
- Technology : Wire Wound
- Terminal Number :
- Rated Power : 2W;
- Resistance Value : 10K ohm
- Tolerance : ±5%; Body Size : 37 x 20mm / 1. 5" x 0. 8"(L * D); Screw Thread Dia. : 8mm / 0. 31"
- Shaft Diameter : 4mm / 0. 16"
- Shaft Length : 12mm/0. 47"
- Total Length : 58mm/ 2. 3"
- 1 x Sourcing Map WXD3-13-2W-10K ohm 2W 4mm Shaft Multi-Turn Rotary Wire Wound Potentiometer