TP5100,TP5100 module ,TP5100 charger or TP5100 charger module is 2A Lithium-Ion 18650 Battery Charger Module is a double switch buck 8.4V, single cell 4. 2V lithium battery charge management chip. TP5100,TP5100 module ,TP5100 charger or TP5100 charger module is ultra-compact QFN16 package and simple external circuit, making TP5100 ideal for portable equipment so large current charging management applications. Meanwhile, TP5100 built-in input overcurrent, under voltage protection, over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, battery temperature monitoring, reverse battery protection.
TP5100 have 5V-18V wide input voltage, dual battery trickle charge into pre-charge, constant current, constant voltage three phases, pre-charge current trickle charge current through an external resistor adjustment, the maximum charge current up to 2A. TP5100 with a frequency of 400kHz switching mode makes it possible to use a smaller outer Suo device and the large current charging still maintain a smaller amount of heat.
TP5100 built-in power PMOSFET, anti-intrusion circuit, so no anti-intrusion protection and other external Schottky diode.
- Double 8.4v / 4.2v lithium rechargeable single
- Programmable charge current. 0. 1A-2A
- Programmable steady precharge current 10% -100%
- Wide operating voltage, maximum reach I8V
- Red and green LED charge status indicator
- Chip temperature protection, overcurrent protection, undervoltage protection
- Battery temperature protection, reverse battery shutdown, short circuit protection
- Switching frequency 400Khz, usable inductance 20uH and more
- PWR_ON Power battery for switching control
- Static input supply voltage (VlN): 20V
- BAI: -8.4V-20V
- BAT Short-Circuit Duration: Continuous
- Operating environment Temperature range: -40 ° -85 °
- Storage temperature range: -65 ° – 125 °
- Portable equipment, various chargers
- Smartphone, PDA, mobile cellular telephone
- MP4, MP5 players, tablets
- Power Tools
- Size: 25 * 17 * 5mm ultra-small size
- Input voltage: 5-18V DC power supply
- Charge status: full and unloaded blue lights, charging red.