1500W 30A DC-DC DC Constant Voltage Current Boost Converter Step-up Power Supply Module 10~60V Out 12~90V Boost Power Module in Pakistan
1500W 30A DC-DC DC Constant Voltage Current Boost Converter Specifications:
- Module name: 1500W boost constant current module
- Module nature: Non-isolated boost module
- Input voltage: DC10-60V
- Input current: 10-30V input voltage, maximum current 30A 31-60V input voltage, maximum current 25A
- Static working current: 15mA (12V liters 20V, the higher the output voltage, the quiescent current will increase)
- Output voltage: 12-90V continuously adjustable (default output 19V. If you have a multimeter buyer can adjust it)
- Output current: 20A MAX , More than 15A, please strengthen the heat dissipation (related to the input and output voltage difference, the larger the differential pressure, the smaller the output current)
- Constant current range: 0.8-20A (+/-0.3A)
- Input anti-reverse connection: Yes (150A power MOS anti-reverse)
- Low battery protection: With (8-50V adjustable) self-recovery
- Working temperature: -40~+85 degrees (enhance heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
- Working frequency: 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency: 92%-97% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current, differential pressure. Low differential pressure)
- Input overcurrent protection: Yes (input over 35A, automatic protection, power does not boost)
- Short circuit protection: Yes (input 30A fuse) Double short circuit protection, safer to use.
- Input reverse connection protection: Yes (150A power MOS tube anti-reverse. Can be reversed for a long time)
- Installation method: 4 3mm copper columns
- Wiring method: Terminal block (please use high current pure copper wire)
- Module size: 130mm x 52mm x 84mm (length x width x height) (high copper column and fan), 130mm x 52mm x 67mm (length x width x height) (high without copper column and fan)
- Module single weight: 490 grams
- Output power: = input voltage * 30A, such as: input 12V * 30A = 360W The maximum power when inputting 12V is 360W
- Input voltage *30A For example: input 24V * 30A = 720W, that is: the maximum power is 720W when inputting 24
Since the input current is 30A at 10-30V and the input current is 25A at 31-60V, the output power is related to the input voltage. The higher the input voltage, the higher the power.
(Input voltage * input current is equal to the whole machine power) For example, the input 12V*30A power is 360W. The input 24V*30A is 720W. When the input voltage is 36V, the input current is 25A. The maximum power is 900W.
When the power supply is unloaded, use a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust the output terminal "V-ADJ" potentiometer clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to small, due to the large output capacitor capacity, the output voltage is adjusted from high voltage to low voltage. The reaction will be slower. The adjustment of the instrument is smaller. (The default output voltage is adjusted to 19V)
Adjust the "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer counterclockwise for about 30 turns, set the output current to the minimum, connect the load such as the LED battery, and adjust the "CC A-ADJ" potentiometer clockwise to the current you need. For battery charging, after the battery is discharged, it is connected to the output, and adjust the CC A-ADJ to the current you need. When charging, be sure to use the discharged battery to adjust the battery. The more the charge, the smaller the charge current. The default output is ESC to 3A. (Do not adjust the current by short-circuit output. The circuit structure of the boost module cannot be adjusted by short circuit.)
Input low battery protection adjustment:
The low battery protection is mainly for preventing the battery from being over-discharged when the input power is the battery, the power module and the battery will be damaged if the battery voltage is too low. When the input is the switching power supply, the low voltage protection should also be set.
Method 1: For example, set 12V battery low battery protection. Connect a 10V voltage to the input terminal of the power module. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to adjust RV1 (clockwise protection voltage value is increased, counterclockwise protection voltage is turned down) until the UVLO lamp is on. At this time, the low battery protection voltage is 10V. When the voltage drops to 10V, the power module does not rise (the input voltage is equal to the output voltage). Only after the input voltage is higher than 10V, the power supply starts to resume boosting.
Method 2: Input the battery or switch power supply. If the UVLO lamp on the board is off, adjust the RV1 potentiometer counterclockwise to brighten the UVLO lamp, and then turn it clockwise two turns. If the UVLO lamp is on, turn the RV1 potentiometer clockwise, turn off the UVLO lamp, and then turn it two turns. (Adapt to 8V-45V voltage)
- DIY a power supply, 12V can input and output can 12-50V adjustable.
- The power supply for your electronic device, according to your system can set the output
- As the car power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products supply.
- DIY a mobile notebook power supply: 12V coupled with high-capacity lithium battery pack, so you can go where light where books.
- Solar panel regulator.
- To the battery, rechargeable lithium batteries.
- 1 x 1500W Boost Constant Current Module