Breadboards are one of the most fundamental pieces when learning how to build circuits. In this tutorial, you will learn a little bit about what breadboards are, why they are called breadboards, and how to use one. Once you are done you should have a basic understanding of how breadboards work and are able to build a basic circuit on a breadboard.
- Solder less breadboard with 840 tie points.
- Self-adhesive tape is included on the back, One Terminal Strips Tie-point 640
- Two distribution strips tie-point 200.
- White ABS plastic body with printed legend. The color legend on distribution strips.
- Accept resistors, transistors, diodes, LEDS, capacitors and other types of electronic components.
- Wire size: Suitable for 29-20 AWG wires.
- Size: 175 x 67 x 8 mm