FR207 diode has a cathode (-) and anode (+). In the schematic symbol, the tip of the triangle with the line on top of it is the cathode. The cathode is marked on the body of a diode by a band as shown below.
Diode polarity Current can flow from the anode to the cathode only and never from the cathode to the anode - FR207 diode is like a one way valve.
Dimensions FR207 diode
- Maximum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage - 1000 V
- Typical Junction Capacitance 40 pF
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range -65...+150 °C
- Wattage: 1W
- Diode/rectifier type: DO-41
- RoHS: Yes
- Standard Recovery Power Rectifier
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Max, Vrrm: 50V
- Forward Current Avg Rectified, IF(AV): 1A
- Forward Surge Current Max, Ifsm: 30A
- Forward Voltage Max, VF: 1.1V
- Current Rating: 1A
10 x FR207 diode