HC-SR501 PIR motion detector reacts to changes in infrared radiation(emitted by objects with increased temperature compared to its surroundings).Movement detection is based upon a really accurate temperature level measurement. Any type of change in temperature level to a greater temperature is considered activity. The primary elements of the PIR sensing unit are the pyroelement (infrared detector) and the Fresnel lens or mirror. The used sensor has a flexible level of level of sensitivity and delay. Object detection is signaled electronically - high condition at the output.
Perfect for designing warning systems, alarms,robotics,etc.
Features of the HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor:
- This type of sensor is used to detect objects and people in various types of rooms as part of lighting and alarm systems.
- The wide range of supply voltage 5-20V allows for increased usability of this sensor
- Detection of any object is signaled digitally through the high state.
- It is possible to connect the sensor to a set of any commissioning set,such as Raspberry Pi or the more popular Arduino.
- Conclusions: goldpin connectors 2.45mm
Technical data of HC-SR501 PIR Motion Detector:
- Power supply: 5 - 20V
- Approximate current consumption: 50 uA
- Sensitivity: up to 7m
- Viewing angle: up to 100 °
- working temperature -15 * C - 70 * C
- dimensions 33x25x25mm
- Times diameter: 23 mm
- The height of the canopy: 18 mm
- Total height: 30 mm (with elements mounted at the bottom of the plate)
- Digital output:
- High status - object detected
- Low status - no object
Package Includes :
1 x PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501.