Mechanic HX-T100 0.3mm 50 Grams Soldering Wire is a fusible alloy used to join less fusible metals or wires etc.50 Grams Soldering Wire is comprised of different alloys, or of pure tin. Each metal requires a certain type of soldering wire to create strong bonds because of the combinations of metals that comprise soldering wire melt at different temperatures.
Features of Mechanic HX-T100 0.3mm 50 Grams Soldering Wire:
- Good solderability
- 100% Brand New and High quality
- insulation resistance
- No spattering and Non-corrosive.
Specifications of Mechanic HX-T100 0.3mm 50 Grams Soldering Wire:
- Rosin core solder
- FLUX: 1.2%
- Wire diameter: 0.3mm
- Weight: 50g
- Material: Tin
- Widely used in electrical and electronics
- Solder parts like a circuit board
- Electronics devices and others.
- DIY projects.
1 x Mechanic HX-T100 0.3mm Fine Leaded Solder Wire