This module consists of a 5mm RGB LED and three 150Ω limiting resistors to prevent burnout. Adjusting the PWM signal on each colour pin will result in different colours.
This is a DIP 3 Color LED Module. Through the PWM adjusting, three primary colours can be mixed to obtain different colours.
Features And Specifications
- Use plug-in full-color LED
- RGB tricolor limiting resistor to prevent burn
- Three primary colors can be mixed to get different colors by adjusting the PWM
- Can interface with a variety of microcontrollers
- Operating voltage: 5V
- LED drive mode: common cathode drive
Connection Diagram:LED module Arduino R Pin 11 B Pin 10 G Pin 9 – GND
- 1 x 3 Color RGB LED Module Sensor for Arduino UNO