DC Buck Module 12V 24V to QC3.0 Quick Charge Single USB Mobile Phone Charging Pad Support Apple Huawei FCP. Compatible with 99% of the phones in our country, this module integrates the most common 5V charge recognition function. The light weight and small size of the DC Buck Module provides ease of transport. Thanks to its USB output, it supports you to charge multiple devices with replicators. You can use this product for phone charging, car charging boost, solar charging etc. You can easily use it in the fields.
Supported Fast Charge Protocols:
- DCP Protocol, BC1.2, Apple, Samsung
- Huawei Fast Charge Protocol FCP/SCP
- Spreadtrum Fast Charge Protocol SFCP
- Qualcomm QC2.0 and 3.0
DC Buck Module Technical Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 5V/DC
- Output Voltage: 16-32V/DC
- Dimensions: 17x34x10.15mm
- Chip Protection: Input Over Voltage Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Input/Output Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection
hy Phone Won't Fast Charge?
- If your phone is not fast charging then the first thing you should look at is the charging cable. Because over time, wear and tear can occur. This may affect the transmission or your adapter may not have enough power.
What Happens If The Phone Is Charged For Long Hours?
- In older model phones, the batteries get hot from constant charging and their lifespan is reduced. However, in new generation phones, the voltage is automatically cut off after the charge percentage is 100%.
Useful Links / Documents:
- · Solar panel to mobile phone charging
- · Car charging retrofit
- · Driving recorder power supply
- · Home power supply, smart plug modification
- · Fast charge adapter