This is PL2303 CH340G USB To TTL(Serial) Converter For Arduino Nano Raspberry Pi USB to TTL / USB-TTL /STC microcontroller programmer / PL2303 in nine upgrades plate with a transparent cover Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc. This USB-TTL converter is based on CH340G USB to Serial TTL converter chip. The module can be used for 3.3V logic level signals, and has the option to switch from 5V to 3.3V logic level using a 2 pin shunt (shortening jumper for specific pins) supplied with the module.
Supports :1 Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64 2. Support USB1.1 or USB2.0/USB3.0 for communication. 3. Simulation interface, you can upgrade serial peripherals. 4. Supports common MODE contact signal. 5. Supports IRDA SIR infrared communication. 6.information download here 7. Provide RS232, RS485, RS422 interface. 8. Programming does not affect the target board program runs
Package Includes :
1 x CH340 USB to TTL Converter.
Specifications and Features :
- Dimensions: 53 x 18 x 7 (LxWxH) mm.
- Weight: 6gm.
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Microcomputer with cold start reset button
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
- USB to TTL conversion board used for STC microcontroller download DVD/ hard disk/router /GPS upgrade
- For STC Download: SCM must be a minimum system and external crystal oscillator
Attachments and Links:
Technical Datasheet CH349G:
Download Windows Device Drivers: